I can’t believe 2018 is almost over!
It’s been quite the year.. I’ve been quiet for a while or maybe a little more than that. So here are some of the highlights of what’s been happening…
- I became certified as a Business Analyst. It’s weird when you haven’t written an exam in vital YEARS then boom you have to study with no classes or study mates. I was literally freaking out the whole time but I made it!!!
- I was voted Glamour’s Most Glamorous Reader for 2018. I was treated to the most amazing night out for the award ceremony. I was dressed in Diane Paris all weekend, stayed at the Raddison and was spoilt with facials from Elemis, nails by OPI and Elie Saab perfumes just to name a few of the treats 😋.. Read all about it here: Glamour’s Most Glamorous Reader 2018
- I quit blogging then started again then quit and now I’m back again! This blogging industry is tricky to say the least but as cliche as it sounds nothing compares to doing something you love. That made my decision to continue on with blogging that much easier.
- I started a women empowerment site called She Brigade. A platform for women to tell their stories. I would appreciate it if you check it out on Instagram and the website 🙂
- I went on my first international trip. My boyfriend and I put travel as one of our goals when the year started and in the beginning of November we explored the gorgeous country of Thailand 🇹🇭. I definitely can’t wait to travel again.
- I think one of the biggest changes I’ve implemented this year has been taking my overall wellness seriously. That means I actually pay attention to what I put into my body, I meditate more and I’ve cut out all of the bullshit, yes I said it. Bullshit. I’ve made it a point to avoid anything or one that brings negativity into my life. Do I have it all figured out? No- I still love and binge on ice cream and hot wings. But I’m a lot more aware of how I treat myself and I’ve seen that make a difference in my life. Which is also what I believe has made me even more ready to take my brand to higher places! Because, I’m Not Your Average Corporate Girl.
In a nutshell that’s honestly the gist of it all. I have a lot of plans for 2019 and can’t wait to share them all with you.
To all my readers, thank you for supporting my blog and coming back every time. Sorry to keep you waiting this long for this post :).